Looks cool!
I prefer not to leave my couch, as well...........
What's that yellow car & who's that green robot looking guy?
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 23, 2005 07:33 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>
Here's how my downstairs, or part of it looked last year.
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PACTAlER*fqmTAFvqy682au*W2g3GP0sdfR85qvtgMwJbfLWr aXQql!qKS8V!li9JvkAA11yHKmgkKBa8x479wpKEycxGCHQ/a4.jpg?dc=4675488718039353804[/img]
Here's the idea I wanted to create
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PgD0An8Si0GpbqT3cIlybOSJ9byrdJ3Tw7QMYEpta5yL4UASd 2PolKPMk8yQm2XUwSZ4nzS*7SCC3dIlnBzJRVKo!KuAjgIQ/room.psd?dc=4675540129320399919[/img]
Here's how it ended up. Sorry for the crappy pic.
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RAD9AnwT84hHzoSCx9qtiomZO7W3GzhduevEE*IQQ4nkZ4UJl ZsoulmXAv37hTF*Dj5chXyI76riRSAPCHDBKBCAfD4U*rgqDKS Fe1buenw/base%20008.psd?dc=4675544644304049675[/img]
I'll work on concealing the wiring better sometime, but I don't leave the couch much now.
Looks cool!
I prefer not to leave my couch, as well...........
What's that yellow car & who's that green robot looking guy?
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 23, 2005 07:33 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yellow car i dunno, but i believe the robot is the "Worlds best robot" i think it's the SDCC oneOriginally posted by Street Worm:
[QB]What's that yellow car & who's that green robot looking guy?
Thanks. Did you mean the yellow motorcycle? That's a Ducati 999. The fig above that has a red version of the same bike.
The robot is an Ashey Wood creation. I think it's called The World's Best Robots.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol, that's it.......Originally posted by sculpey:
Thanks. Did you mean the yellow motorcycle? That's a Ducati 999.
thought it was a hot rod with the hood open [img]redface.gif[/img]
I really should wear my glasses more~
That looks really good Sculpey...
Errr....you planning to put something in the wall ? Maybe a Moosehead, a fish, a clock ? Feels a little bit empty there....
to answer that question..... no. I want a very minimalist look. No clutter.
i dunno...i think moose head is the way to go [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Or a hand comming from the wall...or...or....holding a head !!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Bookmarks